Fighting For You
If you are facing criminal charges, you are in for the fight of your life. Your future, your freedom and your reputation are at stake. This is not the time to take a passive approach and hope for the best. This is the time to work with a lawyer who will fight back for you, someone who will help you minimize the consequences in the short term and help you get on a better path for your future.
At The Law Office of Anthony Cecutti, we are fierce, effective advocates. From our office in Manhattan, we defend New York clients against a wide range of criminal charges. As your lawyer, Mr. Cecutti will fight to protect your rights in the criminal justice system, make sure you get the best outcome possible in your case and help you find the resources you need to make a fresh start in your life.
Defense Against A Range Of Criminal Charges
We will defend you against any type of criminal charges in New York, including:
- White collar crimes: We defend clients against all types of white collar crime charges, from the simplest fraud charges to the most complex embezzlement and securities-related charges.
- Drug charges: Like many states, New York is constantly cracking down on meth, cocaine, heroin and other drugs. Whether you are charged with simple possession, possession with intent, delivery or cultivation/manufacturing, we can defend you against these charges.
- Sex offenses: We understand that sex crime charges have a particularly negative impact on those convicted. The social stigma attached to these charges, including the sex-offender registry requirement, can make it nearly impossible to build a normal life for yourself. We will defend you aggressively against these charges.
- Capital crimes: A capital crime is any crime that can lead to the death penalty on conviction, with murder being the most common capital crime. Our law firm will fight to protect you against capital crime charges.
- Federal crimes: We can defend you against crimes brought by the federal system as well as the state and local systems. There are different rules and procedures in federal courts, so it’s important to have an attorney who has been there before.
We understand the challenges you are facing in the criminal justice system. The odds are stacked against you and you need an advocate. We can help.
Two Sides To Every Fight
When facing any of these charges, you need an attorney who will fight to help you get out from under the immediate charges and who will also help you get to the root of the problem of why you were charged with a crime in the first place.